Best DSLR Camera for Beginner in India for January 2019
If you are looking for the Best DSLR Camera for Beginner for Photography then this is the best place to get the best DSLR Camera. Fortunately, Canon, Nikon and now Sony do have their best offerings in the price range in India with best feature.
These companies provide best DSLR camera with best value and good features. Best DSLR camera for beginner under 50000 you have number of variety.
- Nikon D-SLR image quality: the large 24.2 MP DX-format sensor, wide ISO range of 100-25600 and Expeed 4 image-processing engine combine to deliver ideal images and detail
- Snap bridge: Utilises Bluetooth low energy technology 2 to let the D5600 maintain a constant, low-power link with a smartphone or tablet
- Vary-angle touchscreen: large 8.1 cm (3.2 inch) LCD with wide viewing-angle and 1,037 k-dot resolution, optical viewfinder: Approximate 95% frame coverage with approx. 0.82x magnification
- Movies worth sharing: record smooth, highly-detailed Full HD video clips at frame rates of up to 50p/60p, travel ready: Body weighs just 415 g (approximately) 3 and boasts a deep grip for a stable
- Nikon D-SLR image quality: the large 24.2 MP DX-format sensor, wide ISO range of 100-25600 and Expeed 4 image-processing engine combine to deliver ideal images and detail.
Sony Alpha A68
- 24.2 MP APS-C Exmor CMOS sensor
- BIONZ X image processing engine
- 4D Focus with 79 points high-density AF system
- Upto 8fps continuous shooting
- Indian Colour Profile
- Tiltable LCD screen and OLED Tru-Finder EVF
- Register your product at Alpha Community and get free Accessory!
Canon EOS 750D
Shoot high-quality Full-HD video with your EOS. Fine control over depth of field allows cinematic-style shallow-focus effects. Image quality is superb, even in at high ISO settings.Choose from a system of lenses, Speedlite flashes and accessories trusted by professional photographers all over the world. Take advantage of specialist macro lenses for close-up photography, or fast-aperture prime lenses for the ultimate in image quality and depth of field control.
- 24.2 megapixel CMOS image sensor with high performance DIGIC 6 processor for excellent speed and quality
- Basic zone modes : ISO 100 – ISO 6400 set automatically
- 19-point all cross-type AF with certain lenses, cross-type focusing at the peripheral AF points is not possible and dual cross-type focusing at f/2.8 with center AF point. (Except with the EF28-80mm f/2.8-4L USM and EF50mm f/2.5 Compact Macro).
- Wi-fi functions and are NFC supported
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery LP-E17 with 1040 mAh capacity, Compatible battery charger , TFT color liquid-crystal monitor
Canon EOS 200D
The light and compact EOS 200D fits snugly into your everyday bag. This stylish DSLR comes in 3 color options – white, black and silver. Equipped with cutting technologies packed into its compact body, capture beautiful and impressionable images and share them seamlessly on your social media feeds via the in-built Wi-Fi capability.
- Compact and lightweight design
- Quick focusing in Live View mode with dual pixel CMOS AF
- Vari-angle touchscreen LCD
- Wi-Fi/NFC/Bluetooth low energy
- Item comes with a 16GB Memory card and bag
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- A DSLR That’s as easy to use as a point-and-shoot camera
- Compact, comfortable design That’s great for travel and Special events
- Image sensor That’s 15x larger than those Used in Typical smartphones for sharper, clearer pictures
- Works with Nikon’s snap bridge app for sharing photos with a compatible smartphone or tablet
- 1080P full HD videos with monaural sound at the touch of a button
This all are the Best DSLR camera under 50000 in India for the beginner Photographers.